WAW Handplanes Two Tone Fish Wooden Surfing Handplane
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
The WAW Handplanes Two Tone Fish Wooden Surfing Handplane is a small fast handplane designed for barrel seekers on those steeper wave days.
A super strong, environmentally friendly handplane strap is included with every WAW Handplane purchase.
The increased surface area created by the deep concave gives great lift upon entry and whilst surfing down the line. The up turned out turned nose forces water under the plane during the drop, creating extra lift whilst also deflecting water away from the face. The concave base leads straight into a sharp rail which gives great hold and turning power at speed.
The best handplane shape for the barrel seeker.
Made from environmentally friendly Australian grown paulownia timber, it is extremely light making swimming as natural as possible and simply feels like and extension of your hand. Our unique fully adjustable strap and merino wool comfort pad system is created using webbing & recycled wetsuits.
WAW Handplanes Two Tone Fish Wooden Surfing Handplane Features
- Has a deep concave for great lift and stability
- Sharp rails for great hold and turning power at speed
- Rockered entry for maximum lift whilst deflecting water away from the face
- Fully adjustable recycled neoprene strap system for comfort and function
- Dimensions: 300mm x 190mm x 20mm
- Weight: Approx. 350 grams