Rusty Surfboards Happy Shovel
- Low volume, high surface area small wave weapon
- Double barrel concave and shortboard rails make the ride lively and responsive
- Flat rocker and wide outline paddles and planes with ease
- Standard 5 fin option for versatility
- Free carbon tail patches and signature spray included!
- Boards to not come with fins
- Avg. manufacturing time for Rusty Surfboards customs ~4-5 weeks (excl. shipping)
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
Rusty's small wave speed demon, the Rusty Surfboards Happy Shovel is not some funky, fat groveler. High surface area combined with a flatter rocker, performance rails and relatively low volume through the foil make the Happy Shovel paddle and plane like a much fatter board yet it can be thrown around with precision. The small wave possibilities are endless. Signature spray and carbon tail patches included on all Rusty Surfboards Happy Shovels!