Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
By : Patagonia
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 fortnightly with More info
A secure, quick-drying 5-panel hat with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Patagonia Duckbill Surfing Hat is designed for dynamic water and wind performance while offering maximum 50+ UPF sun protection for face, ears and eyes.
Patagonia Duckbill Surfing Hat - Black Features
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape; the COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duckdives
- Neoprene chin strap provides a secure fit and tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Adjustable chin strap for perfect fit
- Shell and underbill: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Chin strap and headband: 1mm neoprene. Shell and underbill fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $19.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.