Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
You save 14%
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.98 fortnightly with More info
Patagonia's largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L lives for rugged adventure. Lash them to a llama, pile them deep onto a raft, stuff them with climbing gear— Patagonia Black Hole duffels endure.
Rugged and highly weather-resistant, this burly duffel bag will protect your equipment from spitting camels and all forms of insult. Access its main compartment through a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment.
Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L - Black Features
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1672 g (59 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
On practically every order across AU!
We foil data hijackers and protect your data like it's our own.
We personally use (and love) the products we sell.
Keep what you love. Return what you don't. Too easy!
We're a local, Australian owned business and every order is important to us.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.