Misfit Surfboards Suspended Particle
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
A competition ready, high performance shortboard for progressive surfing in everyday, average conditions. Otis Carey's 'go to' high performance shortboard, the Misfit Surfboards Suspended Particle features a flowing, continuous rocker with a relaxed, medium entry rocker and a lower exit tail rocker for enhanced drive.
The Suspended Particle's intricate bottom contours are designed to help the capable surfer to paddle into waves in more average conditions and then perform tight flowing manouvres once up to speed; a slight single concave under the nose flows through to a deeper single under the front foot, finally transitioning to a double concave with an exaggerated vee out of the tail.
With a slightly more generous outline versus traditional 'potato chip' high performance shortboards, this is still a design that can be pushed hard - rail to rail, tight in the pocket, extending through large, arcing turns but still tight and precise when it needs to be.
The Misfit Surfboards Suspended Particle is Otis Carey's 'go to' competition and high performance shortboard.
NOTE, the Misfit Surfboards Suspended Particle surfboard comes standard with PU construction, no art work and standard center stringer. The board pictured features custom artwork, which is available at extra cost. Please select this option accordingly.
We will work with you to confirm your art work choice!
Misfit Surfboards - Suspended Particle Features:
- High performance shortboard outline with subtle tweaks to help it perform in average, everyday conditions
- Tight rounded square tail for precision and all around performance
- Lower rails
- Single to deep single to double concave bottom contour with exaggerated vee out of the back fins
- Dave Howell recommends a 3-fin thruster setup for the Misfit Surfboards Suspended Particle
- Fins not included
- Avg. manufacturing time 6 weeks