Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
A good wave catcher, this Channel Islands Surfboards Waterhog mini-longboard bridges the gap between the a performance hybrid and a longboard.
The CI Waterhog features a low entry rocker for trimming and enough tail rocker to maintain performance characteristics. The bottom contours go from flat entry with concave, to vee out the tail.
Channel Islands Surfboards Waterhog is ideal for surfers of all skill levels who want to ride a ton of waves without riding a longboard.
This board features carbon composite construction combined with Surftech's Fused-Cell EPS core and TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) proprietary stringer system. Strategically positioned carbon reinforcement laminated over a layer of high-density foam strengthens the board while creating the lively flex pattern that can only be found in Surftech's TLPC technology.
*Fins not included but we recommend the Futures Fins Haydenshapes Generation Series Thruster Fins or Futures Fins AM2 Large Honeycomb Thruster Fins for the Channel Islands Surfboards Waterhog.
Channel Islands Surfboards Waterhog - Surftech Features
- Channel Islands Surfboards Waterhog is a mini-longboard / minimal on steroids
- Bridges the gap between the a performance hybrid and a longboard
- Low entry rocker with increased tail rocker to keep it loose
- Flat entry rockers flow through to vee out of the tail
- Ideal for surfers of all skill levels who want to ride a ton of waves without riding a longboard
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $19.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.