Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $248.75 fortnightly with More info
An iconic small wave design that never goes out of style, the Channel Islands Surfboards Biscuit is a short, stubby, thruster design that rides free and fast!
Developed by Al Merrick and Rob Machado, the Channel Islands Biscuit makes catching and riding even the smallest waves a breeze yet the outline performs beyond expectations. This excellent CI summer board option will have you up and going and rocking those small mushy conditions.
This board features carbon composite construction combined with Surftech's Fused-Cell EPS core and TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) proprietary stringer system. Strategically positioned carbon reinforcement laminated over a layer of high-density foam strengthens the board while creating the lively flex pattern that can only be found in Surftech's TLPC technology.
*Fins not included but we recommend the Futures Fins Haydenshapes Generation Series Thruster Fins for the Channel Islands Surfboards Biscuit.
Channel Islands Surfboards Biscuit - Surftech Features
- The Channel Islands Surfboards Biscuit rides free and easy in the smallest surf and catches waves like boards a foot longer
- Ample volume from nose to tail
- Works in tiny, sloppy waves all the way to head high and even overhead waves for a more experienced surfer
- Very flat rocker from nose to tail
- Single concave to double concave just before the fins
- A great compliment to your standard shortboard for a two board quiver or as a step down from a longer board / longboard / minimal
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.