Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $248.75 fortnightly with More info
Channel Islands Surfboards Average Joe is a winner for pumping fun back into your small wave surfing!
Sometimes we want something simple, fun, and easy to ride. This Channel Islands Average Joe has a light single concave for the first 1/3 to deepening concave vee throughout and can be surfed off the rail or tail. Full rails keep high volume in a short outline. Increase wave count, make more sections. The Average Joe is geared towards the things that make surfing fun.
Channel Islands Average Joe was named "2014 SURFBOARD OF THE YEAR" by the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association! This is a great CI summer board option.
This board features carbon composite construction combined with Surftech's Fused-Cell EPS core and TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) proprietary stringer system. Strategically positioned carbon reinforcement laminated over a layer of high-density foam strengthens the board while creating the lively flex pattern that can only be found in Surftech's TLPC technology.
Channel Islands Surfboards Average Joe - Surftech Features
- Channel Islands Average Joe is best suited for flatter faced, mushy knee to chest high conditions
- Great for cruising on mellow point breaks or small/weak beach break waves
- This is a great step-down option for novices to intermediates
- Generous outline with full rails make the Average Joe a great paddler
- Very flat board with little rocker throughout
- We recommend surfing the Channel Islands Average Joe as a quad (5-fin setup standard)
- *Fins not included but recommend the Futures Fins Seaworthy Quads or Futures Fins F8 Blackstix 3.0 Thruster Fins for the Channel Islands Surfboards Average Joe
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
On practically every order across AU!
We foil data hijackers and protect your data like it's our own.
We personally use (and love) the products we sell.
Keep what you love. Return what you don't. Too easy!
We're a local, Australian owned business and every order is important to us.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.