Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
By: Futures Fins
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.98 fortnightly with More info
A modern spin on traditional twin fin design, the Futures Rasta Keel twin fin was designed by Dave Rastovich to compliment your alternative, twin fin surfboard. The modern V2 foil (foil at the base, no foil at the tip) is ideal for generating speed and the medium flex plus wider base makes the Rasta Keel a lively option for down the line speed.
Futures Fins Rasta Keel Twin Fin - Smoke Features
- Template: Size: slightly shorter and wider vs. the Futures K1 twin fin Rake: elongated twin fin rake Base: wider base for down the line speed
- Foil: V2 (foil at the base, no foil at the tip) is best for generating speed in smaller, slower, weaker waves with a flat, pulled in tip for sharper turns
- Flex: moderate flex for all around performance in small to medium size waves
- Twin: 2-fin configuration
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
On practically every order across AU!
We foil data hijackers and protect your data like it's our own.
We personally use (and love) the products we sell.
Keep what you love. Return what you don't. Too easy!
We're a local, Australian owned business and every order is important to us.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.