Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
By: Futures Fins
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 fortnightly with More info
The Futures Fins AMT Alpha Twin Fin Set was designed by legendary Channel Islands Surfboards creator, Al Merrick, and is now available in Futures Fins' super lightweight yet durable Alpha construction.
The Futures AMT Alpha generates maximum speed, drive and hold through big carves and performs best from long, reeling point breaks to lined up beach breaks.
The AMT's Alpha material give this fin a resilient flex pattern while the large area provides ample hold in powerful waves. The set is equipped with the option to ride with a small trailer fin for increased drive and stability through bottom and top turns.
Futures Fins AMT Alpha Twin Fin Set - Carbon/White Features
- Alpha fins are made with a special composite designed with the help of 3M. It's carbon and air infused, and it's super lightweight
- Foil: flat foil for controlling the furious speed of a twinny
- Flex: resilient flex pattern while the large area provides ample hold in powerful waves
- Twin Fin: 2-fin configuration with an additional small trailer for stability
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
1. FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$50!*
2. Flat Rate $4.95 Orders <$50
3. Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
4. EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
THINGS WE LOVE. THINGS THAT LAST.
Finders. Keepers. Most of us don’t need more stuff. In fact, many of us aspire to having less. But, when it is time to upgrade your everyday carry kit, add a new stick to your quiver, or freshen your tattered attire, you seek quality, not quantity. That's why we scour the earth to discover this curated guide of lifestyle essentials. Bespoke, functional goods to enhance your adventures at home and abroad. We know, because we use them, too.
On practically every order across AU!
We foil data hijackers and protect your data like it's our own.
We personally use (and love) the products we sell.
Keep what you love. Return what you don't. Too easy!
We're a local, Australian owned business and every order is important to us.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.