Gary McNeill Concepts CV2 Surfboard
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
The Gary McNeill Concepts CV2 surfboard is the Ferrari of small wave hybrid surfboards!
This neat semi fish shape, which draws from George Greenough design inspiration, feature a full length channel with a twist. The ride is blistering fast in even gutless waves yet still smooth as silk.
The Gary McNeill Concepts CV2 works amazingly well as a twin or quad in most average to good small wave conditions you will encounter.
NOTE, the Gary McNeill Concepts CV2 surfboard comes standard with PU construction, no art work and standard center stringer. The board pictured features parabolic carbon rails and artwork, which are available at extra cost. Please select these options accordingly.
We will work with you to confirm your art work choice!
Gary McNeill Concepts CV2 Surfboard Features:
- The Ferrari of small wave hybrid surfboards
- Signature CV2 channel runs the length of the board and provides a touch of extra hold when you need it
- Medium rocker for strong arcing turns in small surf
- Low to medium rails cut through mush but never feel bulky
- Best ridden as a quad setup (we think :)