Gary McNeill Concepts Rasta Torus Twin Fin Surfboard
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
Experience the magic of a Gary McNeill twin fin! Gary McNeill Concepts Rasta Torus Twin offers the fast, free flowing ride synonymous with a twin fin fish design while the subtle torus channels running the length of the board help to maintain control.
The Rasta Torus Twin began as a fish inspired version of the torus channel theory with some surprising results and amazing feedback from Dave Rastovich and others. This board is truly a leap forward in twin fin surfboard designs as they have amazing hold thru turns and after burner speed.
NOTE, the Gary McNeill Concepts Rasta Torus Twin comes standard with PU construction, no art work and standard center stringer. The board pictured features parabolic carbon rails and artwork, which are available at extra cost. Please select these options accordingly.
We will work with you to confirm your art work choice!
Gary McNeill Concepts Rasta Torus Twin Features
- Torus Channels that run the length of the bottom the board for extra control
- Wide outline through the center with fuller rails
- Thinned out nose tip and an elongated classic fish tail