Gary McNeill Concepts Captain Kirk Surfboard
- FAST, FREE Australia Shipping Orders >$99+
- Flat Rate $7.95 AU Orders
- FAST, FREE NZ Shipping Orders >$100!*
- Flat Rate $9.95 NZ Orders
- Flat Rate $29.99 for Int'l Orders!*
- EASY 100-DAY RETURNS!
* Excludes Heavy/Bulky Items.
The Gary McNeill Concepts Captain Kirk is a modern performance fish on steroids!
Designed by Gary McNeil and Dave Rastovich, the Captain Kirk by Gary McNeill Concepts is Rasta's free surfing wonder board. With a wider, more forgiving outline and foam in all the right places, this board paddles like a dream but never feels bulky.
If you're looking for a high performance fish design with emphasis on performance, the Gary McNeill Concepts Captain Kirk is your cosmic craft of choice.
NOTE, the Gary McNeill Concepts Captain Kirk comes standard with PU construction, no art work and standard center stringer. The board pictured features parabolic carbon rails and artwork, which are available at extra cost. Please select these options accordingly.
Gary McNeill Concepts Captain Kirk Features
- Slightly wider, more stubby outline
- 'Squashed swallow' tail has the benefits of a swallow tail but with extra bite points of a rounded square or squash tail
- Flatter rocker
- Single to double concave bottom contour for versatile performance
- Medium to low, performance oriented rails