Welcome to Benny's Boardroom!
Today, we are looking at the latest purpose built surf backpack from Channel Islands Surfboards, this is the Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Backpack Review.
Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Backpack Review Introduction
For all of the intrepid surfers out there, if you're looking for an awesome all-around surf pack, we are excited to announce the Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Bag.
This comes in at just under 31 litres, and it has a lot of awesome, special features that are perfect for the travelling surfer.
This CI surf backpack is a slightly scaled down version of the super popular Channel Islands Essential 42L Surf Backpack. With a similar layout and design, the key difference between the two surf packs is the removal of the wet/dry section found on the Essential Surf Pack.
Watch the Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Pack Review:
Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Backpack Review Specs
The Channel Islands Bare Necessity 30-liter Surf Backpack is 20 inches tall by 12.5 inches wide by 7.5 inches deep. It has 30.7 litres of space.
There are multiple built-in organiser pockets for your fins, wax, sunblock, pair of boardies, anything you might need.
There's padding in critical areas to maximise comfort on your back and also reduce weight around the shoulder, back, and bottom.
There's a special fleece-lined sunglass pocket to keep your sunnies from getting scratched, and there are two water bottle pockets on the front. I use one for an extra bottle of sun cream.
The side external zip pockets have a waterproof lining so you can put your wet board shorts in there after you're out of the surf.
There are multiple webbing loops to lash on anything addition you might need. Inside this spacious main compartment, you'll notice that there's a little sleeve here. This is perfect for a 15-inch laptop or a camelback.
Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Backpack 30L Features:
- The Channel Islands Bare Necessity 30L Surf Backpack gives you all the space you need for a day hike or weekend beach camping trip while minimizing weight
- Padded in critical areas to maximize comfort and reduce weight (shoulder/back/bottom)
- Quick access organiser pockets secure your surfboard fins, wax, sun screen and other essentials
- Fleece lined pocket protects your sunglasses or phone from scratches
- Huge main compartment with plenty of space for laptops, camera equipment and/or gear for day hikes or beach camping weekends
- Camelback compatible
- Multiple external pockets and webbing plus two mesh water bottle pockets
- Quality construction from high grade, super tough 600D polyester nylon
- Measures 51cm x 31.75cm x 19cm (20" x 12.5" x 7.5") at 30.7L’s and weighs ~.95kg (2.3lbs)
- Built by Channel Islands Surfboards to last you a lifetime!
Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Backpack Review Conclusion
If you want a specialised surf backpack that's built to last by a company you can trust, check out this Channel Islands Bare Necessity Surf Pack. This is an awesome all-around surf backpack for the travelling surfer.